About Create Templates
Lasso’s Email Template Editor gives you the ability to create professional-looking emails without the need for a graphic designer or web developer. With our Design Editor, you can drag and drop blocks for images, texts, or buttons to build your emails. You can also add styling and background colors to give your emails the right look for your brand, while still making sure they can be viewed on smartphones and tablets.
Create templates using the following options:
- Design Editor – Select design components (content blocks) and build a simple template with images and content. You just need to have your images sized and ready to insert, along with your copy. The formatting is done for you.
- Basic Editor – Use this editor if you want to create emails that are more text-based (e.g. sales process/followup process emails) or for the design expert who wants to create more advanced emails providing more flexibility with styles, colors, tables, and overall design.
- Paste HTML – Create your emails using HTML code. This option is ideal when you have a designer creating the HTML for you and they provide you with the code.
- Existing Template – Use an existing template, copy it, and update with new content.
- Library – Use a prebuilt template from the Lasso Library.
This takes you to the Manage templates page. Click Create templates.
Note: Templates must reside in folders. Be sure to first add the folder for the template if it doesn't exist.
This takes you to the Create New Template page where you can select from the available options.