About Client Admin Center
The Client Admin Center allows you to manage User accounts, Registrant questions, Lasso terminology, client-wide settings, and news postings as well as define specific business rules using Custom fields. Access the Client Admin Center by clicking on the globe icon and selecting your client name from the dropdown.
On the Home Page of the Client Admin Center, you will see its functionality categorized under Questions, Settings, Reports, System, and Users. The top row of icons gives you access to the Mail Center, Project Admin Center, Inventory Center, and Sales Center. In the main area of the page, Projects are displayed on the left and Users on the right. Single-clicking a Project will display the Users associated with that project. Double-click on a Project or User to view details.
Note: You must have Client Administration Permissions to access this area.
The Question Center allows Administrators to create and manage questions that are used for capturing Registrant data during the registration process.
In addition to registration questions, Question Center can be used to obtain a wide range of information on your Registrants. For example, you could gather demographic or qualifying information to determine financial status or buyer motivation; you may wish to create a set of marketing questions that will be used to collect detailed information on the amenities a prospective purchaser may wish to see on a project.
Some examples of commonly used questions are:
- How did you hear about us?
- When are you planning to purchase?
- What will be the primary use of your new home?
In addition, Questions can be used to allow Registrants to update existing information or to gather new information from your existing database. This can be done via theSelf Serve Registrant Update (SSRU) functionality.
The Settings menu provides the ability to create and manage various settings that will be used across all of your projects. The functionality of this menu allows you to manage:
- Project Data Shares – Select the data you want to share across projects. If you have more than one project in Lasso, you may have registrants on multiple projects but you may not want data such as History or Notes from one project to be viewable in another.
- Project – Manage additional project information related to Marketing and Sales Agencies, Property Financing Statuses, and Regions.
- Registrant – Manage Registrant Ratings, Source Types, History Types, Activity Types, and Name Titles.
- Registrant List – Export a list of all Registrants as well as Manage Duplicate Registrants across all projects.
The Reports menu gives you access to List Reports that provide aggregate data for all projects. Administrators can create Report Groups which allow you to view aggregate data for a specific group of projects as you define them. For example, you may wish to group projects based on geographical location or by sales managers and be able to view summary data for that specific group.
Another function of the Reports menu is the ability to manage Report Versions in Report Settings. Administrators can choose to customize the look of most reports in Lasso and determine which customized version to make viewable to their users on a project-by-project basis. This ensures that everyone is viewing the same version of a given report by default even if they have the ability to personalize their own reports.
The Report Scheduler allows a Client Administrator to schedule reports to be emailed automatically.
Clients also have the opportunity to work with the Lasso team to develop custom reports that meet specific business needs. These reports are viewable only to those clients under a special Proprietary section.
The System menu provides access to tools that allow Users to personalize areas to make it more conducive to the specialized needs of your company. It includes Business Rules, News, and Terminology Maps. The Business Rules functionality allows you to create custom fields for both Inventory and Registrants. Administrators can use the News feature to post internal news articles that are viewable by your Users. Terminology Maps provides a list of Lasso terms in the Inventory Center that can be modified to meet individual business needs.
The Business Rules area allows for the customization of Registrant and Inventory details based on individual business needs. This ensures that crucial data is not missed and specific information is captured. When setting Business Rules, an Administrator is able to mark fields in both Registrant and Inventory details as Required so that the information cannot be saved until the data is complete. For example, you may feel it necessary to have a registrant’s purchase timeframe (a qualifying question). If this piece of basic information is marked as Required, a User will be unable to save a Registrant profile until the purchase timeframe answer is selected. Custom Fields can be added and assigned to specific or all projects. These fields can also be marked as Required if the information is essential to the Registrant profile. For example, it may be necessary to capture passport numbers.
News articles are displayed on the Lasso Home Page when a User first logs into the system. The News feature allows you to communicate messages to all team members quickly and effectively as they relate to:
- internal Sales Process
- new incentive programs being offered
- details about upcoming project launches
- any company-related information
Existing Lasso terminology in the Inventory Center can be changed and saved to create Terminology Maps that better define the terms of your specific business. These maps can then be assigned to projects to replace existing Lasso terms. To note, while multiple maps can be created, only one Terminology Map can be assigned to a project at a time.
The Users menu provides Administrators the ability to create and manage Lasso user accounts including logins, roles, project associations, and permissions. Areas within the User functionality include:
- Manage Users – Create and edit User accounts as well as disable logins and roles.
- Manage Permissions – Assign Roles and Permissions to Users. Defining the permissions associated with each role and user allows you to give access to the features they will use and to hide the functionality they will not.
- Manage Roles – View all User accounts and add or edit basic information such as Email, Phone, and Role Type. As well, disable Roles or prevent the Users with a Sales Role from being displayed on the Sales Center Home Page. Edits can be done an individual basis or you can change information for multiple Users all at once.
- Manage Permission Presets – Create and edit Permission Presets in order to streamline the user setup process and define the functionality each user should have on different projects.
- About Admin Center Reports
- About Settings
- About Question Center
- About Registrant Settings
- About System Settings
- Add Users