Client Admin Center - General
In this article:
The Client Admin Center allows you to manage user accounts, custom fields, terminology, client-wide settings, and news postings. Access the Client Admin Center by clicking on the globe icon and selecting your client name in the dropdown.
On the home page of the Client Admin Center, the top row of icons gives you access to the Mail Center, Project Admin Center, Inventory Center, and Sales Center. In the main area of the page, Projects are displayed on the left and Users on the right. Clicking on a project will display the users associated with that project. Double-click on a project or user to view details.
Client Admin Center functionality is categorized as follows:
- Questions - Create and manage questions that can be used to obtain a wide range of information on registrants.
- Settings - Create and manage various settings that for use across all projects
- Reports - View Client Admin Center reports and create schedules to email specific reports automatically.
- System - Customize certain areas of Lasso to meet the unique needs of your company.
- Users - Create and manage Lasso user accounts including logins, roles, project associations, and permissions.
The Question Center allows Administrators to create and manage questions that can be used to obtain a wide range of information on your registrants. For example, you could gather demographic or qualifying information to determine financial status or buyer motivation, or you may wish to create a set of marketing questions that will be used to collect detailed information on the amenities a prospective purchaser may wish to see on a project.
Some examples of commonly used questions are:
- How did you hear about us?
- When are you planning to purchase?
- What will be the primary use of your new home?
In addition, questions can be used to allow registrants to update existing information or respond to questions such as an RSVP. This can be done via the Self Serve Registrant Update (SSRU) functionality.
The Settings menu provides the ability to create and manage various settings that will be used across all of your projects. The functionality of this menu allows you to manage:
- Project Data Shares – Select the data you want to share across projects. If you have more than one project in Lasso, you may have registrants on multiple projects but you may not want data such as history or notes from one project to be viewable in another.
- Project – Manage regions.
- Registrant – Manage registrant ratings, source types, history types, activity types, and name titles.
- Registrant List – Export a list of all registrants as well as manage duplicate registrants across all projects.
The Reports menu gives you access to:
- Report Settings - There are two functions available in Report Settings:
- Report Groups - This is applicable to the Project Sales Summary in the Client Admin Center. Organize projects into groups to view the data on an aggregate level. For example, you may wish to group projects based on geographical location or by sales managers and be able to view summary data for that specific group.
- Report Version Overrides - The Lasso standard reports in the Sales Center and Inventory Center may contain columns that users who are accessing the reports do not need on a regular basis. Use the personalize feature in each report to remove columns that are not relevant to your users and then override the default report version with the personalized version. This way, when users click on the report, the personalized version you created automatically comes up and is standard for all users.
- Report Scheduler - Set a schedule to email the Aggregate Activity Summary, Aggregate Traffic Activity, and Weekly Activity Snapshot reports to specified recipients automatically. You can set up as many scheduled reports as needed and your frequency options include once, hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly.
- List Reports - Aggregate reports that provide specific data for all projects include:
- Project Sales Summary – Sales data summarized for each project, including number, dollar value, and percentage of units sold and unsold; ability to drill down to Sales Reports by project
- Users Roles – Details on Lasso Users, including usernames, project email addresses, projects they are associated with and their roles, and whether their login or any associated projects or roles have been disabled
- Aggregate Traffic Activity – Traffic, associated ratings, and history numbers for all your projects in one report, including aggregated numbers at regional levels, if applicable; ability to select specific date ranges
- Aggregate Activity Summary – Activity numbers for all your projects by sales rep and registrant; ability to select specific date ranges
- Aggregate Traffic Summary by Sales Rep – Same data as represented in the Aggregate Traffic Activity Report with the addition of a Sales Rep column to identify your traffic, ratings, and history broken down by Sales Rep; ability to select specific date ranges
The System menu provides access to tools that allow you to customize certain areas to meet the unique needs of your company. It includes:
- Business Rules - Create custom fields for registrants, sales reps, and inventory.
- News - Post internal news articles that are viewable by your users.
- Terminology Maps - Modify Inventory Center terms to meet individual business needs.
Business Rules - The Business Rules area allows for the customization of registrant, sales rep, and inventory details based on individual business needs. This ensures that crucial data is not missed and specific information is captured. When setting Business Rules, an Administrator is able to mark fields as required information so that the data must be complete in order to save. For example, you may feel it necessary to have a registrant’s purchase timeframe (a qualifying question). If this piece of basic information is marked as required, a user will be unable to save a registrant profile until the purchase timeframe answer is selected. Custom Fields can be added and assigned to specific or all projects.
News - Articles are displayed on the Lasso Home Page when a user first logs into the system. The News feature allows you to communicate messages to all team members quickly and effectively as they relate to:
- Internal Sales Process
- New incentive programs being offered
- Details about upcoming project launches
- Any company-related information
Terminology Maps - Existing Lasso terminology in the Inventory Center can be changed and saved to create Terminology Maps that better define the terms of your specific business. These maps can then be assigned to projects to replace existing Lasso terms. To note, while multiple maps can be created, only one terminology map can be assigned to a project at a time.
The Users menu provides Administrators the ability to create and manage Lasso user accounts including logins, roles, project associations, and permissions. Areas within the User functionality include:
- Manage Users – Create and edit user accounts as well as disable logins and roles.
- Manage Permissions – Assign roles and permissions to users. Defining the permissions associated with each role and user allows you to give access to the features they will use and to hide the functionality they will not.
- Manage Roles – View all user accounts and add or edit basic information such as email, phone, and role type. As well, disable roles or prevent the users with a sales role from being displayed on the Sales Center Home Page. Edits can be done an individual basis or you can change information for multiple users all at once.
- Manage Permission Presets – Create and edit permission presets in order to streamline the user setup process and define the functionality each user should have on different projects.