4 - Click on the folder in which you would like the Question to appear, and then click on Add Question.
5 - In the Name field, enter a short title to identify the Question. For example, "How Heard" could be the title for the question "How did you hear about us?"
6 - In the Type dropdown, select the type of question to create. The following choices are available:
- Checkboxes - allows for the selection of multiple answers
- Drop-Down (Multiple) - allows for the selection of multiple answers in a dropdown format
- Drop-Down (Single) - allows for the selection of one answer in a dropdown format
- Manual Input - allows the customer to enter free-flow text information with no defined structure
- Radio Buttons - allows for the selection of one answer
- Date Time - allows for the selection of date time format
Note: Selecting the Question Type brings up the Answers section unless Manual Input is selected.
7 - In the Question field, type in the full question as it should be displayed.
For example, “How did you hear about us?”
8 - Under Projects to the right, check the boxes beside the project(s) to which the question applies. Associating the question to a project will display it in the Sales Center when a Lasso User is adding or editing a Registrant. Please note that projects are divided into two sections – Active and Archived
9 - For Question Types other than Manual Input, click on Add Answer.
10 - Enter the answer in the new space provided. You can enter your answers in two ways:
- Click on Add Answer multiple times to add as many fields as you need and then go back and enter your answers in the fields provided; or
- Click on Add Answer, enter your answer in the field provided, and then click on Add Answer again and repeat the process as many times as needed.
11 - Click Save.
Note: A red triangle in the upper left corner of an entry indicates the item has not been saved. Once it’s been saved, the red triangle will disappear.