Client Admin Center - Settings - Registrant List and Manage Duplicates
In this article:
- About Registrant List in Client Admin Center
- Sort Registrant List
- Export Registrant List
- About Managing Duplicate Registrants in Client Admin Center
- Manage Duplicate Registrants in Client Admin Center
Clicking on Registrant List in the Client Admin Center generates a list of all registrants across all projects in your client database. Registrants’ basic information is included as well as the projects with which they are associated. The information on the screen can be organized as desired by sorting columns (ascending or descending) or hiding those that don’t need to be viewed. The data can also be exported to a CSV (comma-separated values) file where it can be effectively arranged and managed as required.
Access the Registrant List in the Client Admin Center. Click Settings and select Registrant List.
A list is generated that includes the following columns:
- Personal ID
- Name Title
- First Name
- Last Name
- Associated Projects
- Postal Code
Once you have generated the Registrant List in the Client Admin Center, you can sort the data by specific columns as well as hide columns you don't need to see.
- Sort Columns - Move your mouse over the column heading and click on the dropdown that appears to the right of the title. The window that pops up allows you to sort the column in Ascending or Descending order.
- Hide Columns - Click Columns under the Sort feature. Check and uncheck the columns as needed. A checked column will be displayed and an unchecked column will be hidden.
Exporting the registrants from the Client Admin Center gives you a full list of names and contact information across all projects.
1 - In the Client Admin Center, click Settings and select Registrant List.
2 - Click CSV Export.
3 - A window pops up asking you if you're sure you want to begin the export. Click Yes.
4 - Go to the Mail Center. When the export is complete, you'll receive an email notification in your Lasso Inbox.
5 - Log into the Sales Center (any project).
6 - Click Registrants and select Export.
7 - Click Old Exports.
8 - You will see your CSV file listed under Export Files. Click to open.
When duplicate registrants are merged in the Client Admin Center, the following applies:
- Duplicates are merged across all projects. For example, Registrant A is in Project A and Registrant B is in Project B but Registrant A and Registrant B have the same first and last name and email address. After the merge, the profile will be Registrant A in both Project A and Project B. The registrant's profile in each project will indicate that they are associated to Project A and Project B.
- In order to be considered a duplicate, there must be a match on first name and last name, as well as at least one of email, phone, or address, depending on the selected criteria. For example, if there is a match on email but either the first or last name (or both) are different, the system will not consider it as a match.
- Email, phone, and address information from all profiles in a set of duplicates are retained.
- History and Notes from all profiles in a set of duplicates are retained.
- Within the same project, the earliest entry for Registration Date is retained.
- Within the same project, the most recent entries for Source, Secondary Source, Rating, Questions, and Custom Fields will override older entries.
- Within the same project, if a specific question has an answer in one profile but that question does not have an answer in a duplicate profile, the question will contain the answer in the merged profile, regardless of which profile contained the answer. However, if there are two or more duplicate profiles that contain answers, the answer in the most recent profile will override older entries.
- Across projects, data specific to the project is retained in the merged profile in each project. For example, if a specific question has an answer in a registrant profile in Project A but the duplicate profile in Project B does not have an answer to that question, the answer will be retained in Project A and there will be no answer in Project B, as before the merge.
- If there are different sale reps assigned to registrants in a set of duplicates, all sales reps in their respective projects will be assigned to the merged profile.
1 - In the Client Admin Center, click Settings and select Registrant List in the dropdown.
2 - Click on Manage Duplicates.
3 - A window pops up asking you to select the criteria on which you'd like to base the merge of duplicate registrants. The system automatically selects First Name and Last Name so these are greyed out. Check Email.
Note: It is recommended to go through the merge process three times, selecting Email first, then Phone, and finally Address.
4 - Below the criteria in the popup window is a button called Analyze Matches which provides you with the number of duplicates that there are across all projects based on your selected criteria. Click this if you want to view the number of duplicates. Otherwise, proceed to the next step of merging the duplicates.
Note: The system checks all addresses, emails, and phones for matches, i.e. multiple addresses, emails, and phone per registrant.
5 - Once Email is selected, click on Merge Duplicates.
6 - You will be asked if you want to begin the registrant duplicate merge. Click Yes.
7 - When the merge is complete, you'll receive an email notification in your Lasso Inbox.
8 - Once you have merged the Email duplicates, go through the merge process for Phone and then Address.