About Realtor Commissions in Inventory Center
At the time you assign a Realtor/Broker to an Inventory Unit, Lasso gives you the option of adding an applicable Commission. Once the Commission is added for a Realtor, you can also record Commission payments and override Commissions when necessary. Realtor Commission functionality includes options to pay on the following:
- Contract Status – Firm, Closed, or both
- Fixed dollar amount or percentage
- Split payment divided between the first $100,000 and the balance
- Bonus if applicable
Note: Commission based on a percentage is calculated on Total Sales Revenue.
To Access Realtor Commission Payments:
1 – Click into the Inventory Center .
2 – If applicable, click on the Component tab of the Unit you want to access.
3 – With your mouse, hover over Outside Realtor to Commissions and click on Payments.
This will bring up a list of Outside Realtor Commission Payments.
- Assign Realtor to Inventory Unit
- Update/Edit Realtor Commission Details in Inventory Center
- Add Realtor Commission Payment
- Access Realtor Commission Overrides
- Update/Edit Realtor Commission Override
- Override Realtor Commission
- Delete Realtor Commission Override