Override Realtor Commission
Note: Overriding a realtor commission will remove any existing commission for the selected realtor and unit.
1 – Click into the Inventory Center .
2 – If applicable, click on the Component tab of the Unit you want to access.
3 – There are two ways to access the Commission Overrides page from the Inventory Center Home Page:
a) With your mouse, hover over Outside Realtor to Commissions to Overrides and click on Add Override.
b) Click on Overrides and then click on Add Override.
6 – Beside Outside Realtors, select a Realtor from the dropdown.
7 – Beside Inventory, select an Inventory Unit from the dropdown.
8 – Select the dollar Amount or Percentage of the Override.
9 – Enter a Reason for the Override in the space provided.
10 – Select an Override Date if different from the current one.
Note: Saving the override will remove existing commission for the selected realtor and unit.
11 – Click Save.
The Override will be listed on the Commission Overrides page.
- Assign Realtor to Inventory Unit
- Update/Edit Realtor Commission Details in Inventory Center
- Access Realtor Commission Payments
- Add Realtor Commission Payment
- Access Realtor Commission Overrides
- Update/Edit Realtor Commission Override
- Delete Realtor Commission Override