About Inventory Settings
Inventory Settings are set up in the Project Admin Center and allow a Project Administrator to add information for Inventory including details on:
- Inventory Areas – default Areas include Balcony, Bathroom, Den, Dining Room, Ensuite, Flex Room, Kitchen, Living Room, and Master Bedroom. Areas is a required element of Options and Upgrades.
- Deposit Accounts – Where Inventory Deposits are held for individual units
- Deposit Bond Companies – Companies with whom deposit bonds are held for individual units
- Escrow Companies – Companies with whom escrow is held for individual units
- Lender Companies – Lending companies as related to escrow for individual units
To Access Inventory Settings:
Note: You must have a Project Administrator Role and Inventory Settings Permissions to access this area.