Link Follow-up Process to Automated Sales Process
3 - Click on Add Process.
4 - In the right panel of the screen under Add Process, begin to complete the fields in the Sales Process section.
5 - In the Name field, enter a name for the Sales Process.
6 - From the dropdown in the Trigger Type field, select Registrant Follow-up Process.
c) - From the dropdown in the Registrant Status field, select a Status that you want the sales activity to be based on:
- Normal and Purchaser - all Registrants are included in the Sales Process
- Normal - Registrant who have not yet purchased are included in the Sales Process
- Purchaser - only Registrants who have purchased are included in the Sales Process
d) From the dropdown in the Follow-up Process field, select the Follow-up Process that you want to link to the Sales Process you are creating.
e) - Check On Insert or On Update or both.
- If only On Insert is checked, an activity will be triggered only when a Registrant is first added to the database.
- If only On Update is checked, an activity will be triggered only when an existing Registrant’s profile is updated with the appropriate Registrant Status.
f) In the Notes field, add notes or a description if desired.
7 - Under Activity 1, enter information about the Sales Activity that you would like triggered.
a) In the Delay By (days) field, enter the number of days that should occur between the initial trigger and the sales activity. For example, if a phone call should be made 24 hours after a new Registrant signs up online, enter 1 in the space provided.
b) In the Activity Type field, select the activity that should occur. If Email is selected, another field will appear which will allow you to select the Email Template which should be sent. (*Note: An email template must be created prior to selecting it from the dropdown.)
c) In the Notes field, add notes or a description if desired.
8 - Add additional Activities for the Sales Process if desired by clicking on Add Activity. Another Activity screen will appear and you can enter activities as you did for the first one. For example, you might want a Sales Rep to call a Registrant a few days after an email has been sent so you could sent up a second activity of Phone Call for 5 days following the initial email.
9 - Click Save.