About Custom Lists and Groups
You can create your own registrant lists in Lasso using the Custom List or Group functions. These allow you to create a list of registrants from the database by selecting a set of criteria and saving that list for future recall.
There are a couple of key differences between Custom Lists and Groups:
- Users can share Custom Lists with other Users whereas Groups cannot be shared.
- A Custom List is dynamic, meaning that each time it is generated, registrants will be added or removed from the original list according to the list criteria. A Group is static, meaning it contains only the original list of registrants each time it is generated, regardless of whether the selected criteria still applies to the registrants within the Group or new registrants match the criteria. Registrants in a Group can only be added or removed manually.
- About Custom Lists and Groups on Sales Center Home Page
- Create Custom List
- Delete Saved Custom List
- Share Custom List
- View Custom List Criteria
- Update/Edit Saved Custom List
- View Registrant Lists
- Create Group
- Save Group
- Share Group via Custom List
- Add Registrant to Group from Registrant Profile
- Add Multiple Registrants to Group
- Remove Multiple Registrants from Group