About Weekly Activity Snapshot Email Report
The Weekly Activity Snapshot Email Report shows the lead and sales activity for the week. This is an emailed report that provides the email recipient with a snapshot view of weekly project counts of the following:
• Leads and Sources including Total New Leads, Online Registrations, and Walk Ins
• Activity including completed Visits, Emails, Phone Calls, and delivered Mass Mails
• Sales including Firm, Closed, and Cancelled units of inventory (if you use the Inventory Center of Lasso)
Clicking on a project name or number in the report will log the email recipient into Lasso, allowing them to view more detailed information (providing they have login and report permissions).
The report is set up using the Report Scheduler in the Client Admin Centerunder Reports.
To set up a Weekly Snapshot Report, an Administrator selects:
- Source Types are selected for totals in the Total New Leads and Walk Ins columns.
- History Types are selected for totals in the Visits, Emails, and Phone Calls columns.
- A Schedule is set up for the email to be sent at a specific time on an hourly, weekly, monthly, or one-time basis.
- Email Recipients are selected from a dropdown of Lasso Users. Non-Lasso Users can be copied in on the email by entering email addresses into a Cc field.
- Access Report Scheduler
- Schedule Weekly Activity Snapshot Report To Be Emailed
- Update/Edit Emailed Report Details
- Remove Report From Emailed Report Scheduler