About History Types
History Types are used to track all correspondence and contact that is made with Registrants. Each time a user makes contact with a Registrant, the Add History function allows the details of that contact to be updated in the Registrant Profile, whether it be phone, email, appointment, etc. A Sales Rep can quickly view all history associated to a particular Registrant by accessing their profile.
History Types are divided into two sections – Client’s Settings and Default Settings. History Types in the Client’s Settings are those that have been created by the Administrator in the Client Admin Center. These additional History Types are visible on all projects for Users when creating History entries for Registrants.
The following Default History Types have been provide by Lasso:
- Appointment – used when creating an entry for an Appointment that has already taken place. This type is also used when scheduled Appointments with Registrants are marked as Complete or Cancelled and are automatically logged to Contact History.
- Email – used to automatically log all email correspondence (outgoing and incoming) with Registrants when sending email via Lasso. Can also be used to manually log an email entry if needed.
- Email Reply – used to automatically log all email replies (outgoing and incoming) with Registrants when sending email via Lasso. Can also be used to manually log an email reply entry if needed.
- Fax – used to log any correspondence with Registrants that takes place via Fax.
- Mail – used to log any correspondence with Registrants that takes place via traditional postal mail.
- Mass Mail – used to automatically log all email correspondence with Registrants via the Mass Mail function in Lasso.
- Merge – used to automatically log when a Duplicate Merge has been performed on a Registrant.
- Phone – used to manually log any correspondence with Registrants that takes place via Phone.
- Visit – used to manually log each Visit by a Registrant to the presentation center.
- Opted Out – used to automatically log when a Registrant has Opted not to receive Mass Mail about the project.
- SSRU – used to automatically log all updates that a Registrant has made to their profile via the Self-Serve Registrant Updates function in Lasso.
History Types can be hidden from the History Type dropdown in the Sales Center by disabling them if you do not want Lasso Users to be able to select them. The disabled History Types will not be visible to your Users when adding Registrant History but you will be able to see them when generating Custom Lists.
To Access History Types:
4 - Click on the History Types tab.
Note: You must have a Client Administrator Role and Registrants Settings Permissions to access this area.