About Settings in Mail Center
The Settings area in the Mail Center allows you to customize various elements such as the user interface, folders, and signatures. Settings include:
- Preferences - customize the user interface, including language, time zone and date format, message display, and address book
- Folders - manage emails in the Inbox, Drafts, Sent, Junk, and Trash folders
- Identities - create a signature
- Filters - set up an automatic vacation responder
To access Settings:
1 – Click into the Mail Center .
2 – Click on Settings.
3 – Click on the Setting you want to access.
- About Filters
- About Preferences
- Add Signature for Outgoing Email Messages
- Manage Address Book Settings
- Manage Email Folders
- Manage Email Message Composition Settings
- Manage Email Message Display Settings
- Manage Mailbox View Settings
- Manage User Interface Settings
- Set Vacation Responder