1 – Click into the Inventory Center .
2 – With your mouse, hover over Project Settings, then Storage, and select Lockers in the dropdown.
You can add a single Locker number or a range of numbers at one time.
To add a single Locker number:
1 – Click on Add Single Locker.
2 – Enter the Locker number in the space beside Unique ID.
3 – Click Save.
To add a range of Locker numbers:
1 – Click on Add Locker Range.
2 – Enter the first number of the range in Start of Range.
3 – Enter the last number of the range in End of Range.
4 – Enter a Range Prefix if appropriate. This will appear at the beginning of each number in the range.
5 – Enter a Range Suffix if appropriate. This will appear at the end of each number in the range.
6 – Click Save.
The newly added Locker number(s) will show on the Locker Board.
- Update Storage Locker Information for Inventory Unit
- Access Parking Stall Information for Project
- Access Bicycle Storage Information for Project
- Add Parking Stalls to Project
- Add Bicycle Storage to Project
- Delete Parking Stalls from Project
- Delete Lockers from Project
- Delete Bicycle Storage from Project