Adjust Contract Pricing for Inventory Unit
There are several fields in Lasso that allow you to adjust the price of a Unit according to specific details of the contract. You have the option of making adjustments that are included in the contract price, referred to as Inside Contract, as well as specifying those that are Outside Contract. Price adjustments include:
Inside Contract – Adjustments to Total Contract Price:
- Off the Top Discount – Discount off the Sale Price
- In Lieu of Incentive – Reduction in price in lieu of an incentive offered
- Credit – Discount that is offered as part of the contract but does not reduce the Total Contract Price
- Other Amounts – Increase or decrease to Total Contract Price
Outside Contract – Adjustments to Total Expected Receipts:
- Incentive – Reduction in price for an incentive offered
- Realtor Referral – Reduction in price for a realtor referral
- Discount Statement of Adjustments – Discount after Total Contract Price
- Other Amounts – Increase or decrease to Total Expected Receipts
1 – Click into the Inventory Center .
2 – If applicable, click on the Component tab of the Unit you want to access.
3 – In the Inventory List, find the Unit you want to access and click on it.
4 – Click on Contract.
5 – Enter the appropriate amounts as needed in the spaces provided.
Note: Entering a dollar amount in the Other Amounts fields will result in an increase to the price unless a negative sign is entered before the number. A negative sign will result in a decrease to the price.
6 – Click Save.