Assign Parking Stall to Inventory Unit
Note: Parking Stalls must be added to the Project before they can be assigned to a Unit of Inventory. See Project Parking Stalls, Lockers, and Bicycle Storage.
1 – Click into the Inventory Center .
2 – If applicable, click on the Component tab of the Unit you want to access.
3 – In the Inventory List, find the Unit you want to access and click on it.
4 – With your mouse, hover over Other Actions and click on Storage in the dropdown.
5 – Click on Parking Stalls.
6 – This will bring up the Parking Stall Board. Click on the Parking Stall number that you want to assign to the Unit.
Note: Parking Stall numbers that appear in red are already assigned and cannot be selected.
7 – Enter the Price of the Parking Stall. This is a required field but you can enter ‘0’ if a price does not apply.
8 – The Date field will show the current date. You can edit if necessary.
9 – Enter a Payment Received Date if applicable.
10 – Enter a Description if desired.
11 – Beside Outside Contract?, select No if the Parking Stall price is in addition to the Contract price or Yes if it is included.
12 – Click Save.
This will take you to the Parking Stall page for the Unit, where the Parking Stall you selected will be listed, along with Price, Date Added, and Contract information. The Parking Stall will now be indicated in red on the Parking Stall Board.
Note: Multiple Parking Stalls must be assigned one at a time.
- Update/Edit Parking Stall Information for Inventory Unit
- Unassign Parking Stall from Inventory Unit
- Assign Storage Locker to Inventory Unit
- Update/Edit Storage Locker Information for Inventory Unit
- Unassign Storage Locker from Inventory Unit
- Assign Bicycle Storage to Inventory Unit
- Update/Edit Bicycle Storage Information for Inventory Unit
- Unassign Bicycle Storage from Inventory Unit