Project Admin Center - Home Page, Preferences, Registration Page Code
In this article:
- About Project Admin Center
- About Project Preferences
- Set Project Preferences
- View Registration Page Code
The Project Admin Center gives a Project Administrator access to setup details that are specific to a project as opposed to the company-wide settings found in the Client Admin Center. On the home page of the Project Admin Center, you have the ability to set specific Project Preferences related to contracts, sales rep email notifications, and project details such as time zone and currency. Also, View Registration Page Code that your web developer will need to integrate your online form (registration page) with Lasso.
Access the Project Admin Center by clicking on the three buildings with red roofs icon and selecting your project from the dropdown.
The Project Setup menu in the Project Admin Center includes:
- Components – Access Inventory Component details such as type (e.g. Building, Phase), Rescission Period, Tax Information, Deposit Bond Company, and Address (applicable to Inventory Center only).
- Component Settings – Add Direction and Floor Plate selections as additional basic inventory unit information (applicable to Inventory Center only).
- Inventory Permissions – Manage accessibility to inventory units for specific users (applicable to Inventory Center only).
- Inventory Settings – Add information pertaining to inventory including Areas related to Options and Upgrades, Deposit Accounts, Deposit Bond Companies, Escrow Companies, and Lender Companies (applicable to Inventory Center only).
- Options and Upgrades – Add custom selections for units in the contract process (applicable to Inventory Center only)
- Question Setup – Associate or unassociate questions to and from specific projects.
- Registrant Settings – Create descriptors to categorize registrants and determine which step they're at in any given marketing or sales process.
- Sales Process – Define sets of activities based on specific triggers that reps will need to complete as they take registrants through the selling process.
- Sales Reps – Change or add information pertaining to sales reps, and include them in sales rotation for assignment of online registrants.
- Self Serve Registrant Updates – Set up emails that allow registrants to respond to an event invitation, survey, or request to update their information in Lasso.
- Website Analytics – Set up tracking to display which websites prospects are coming from as well as monitor registrant website activity.
Project Preferences are found on the Home Page of the Project Admin Center. Along with general information about the project such as Domain Name, Owner, and Region, the Project Preferences page is also an area where the Project Administrator can set the following items to allow for:
- Inventory contract back-dating
- Sales Tax included for Inventory deposits
- Registrant details included in email notification to Sales Reps on online registration signup
- Registrant details included in email notification to Sales Reps on registrant assignment
- Display of future sales activities
- Selection of taxes for inventory contracts
- Project-specific logo on standard reports
- Project-specific time zone
- Project details including website URL, project owner, region, day of week start, project launch date, time zone, and currency
Also viewable from the Project Preferences page is the Registration Page Code. This information must be provided to the web developer who is programming your registration page to submit data to the Lasso database.
On the Project Details Page of the Project Admin Center, a Project Administrator has a number of Project Preferences to select from that impact contracts in the Inventory Center as well as email notifications and activity reminders to sales reps.
Project Preferences can be set for the following:
- 1 - Inventory Contract Back-dating
- 2 - Include Sales Tax for Inventory Deposits
- 3 - Include Registrant Details in Online Signup Notification
- 4 - Include Registrant Details in Sales Rep Assignment Notification
- 5 - Display Future Activities on Registrant Details page
- 6 - Display Future Activities on the Sales Center Home page
- 7 - Taxes
- 8 - Print Logo
- 9 - Project Details
Inventory Contract Back-dating (Days) – To allow backdating of a contract, enter the number of days that a contract can be backdated. For example, an offer is made on a unit on Saturday but the sales rep doing the transaction isn’t able to enter the offer into Lasso until Monday. Allowing the system to backdate three days means that the offer can still be entered into the system with the Saturday date rather than Monday.
Note: If the number of days is set to zero, Users with the Modify Inventory Dates permission will be able to back-date.
Include Sales Tax for Inventory Deposits – Check this box to include sales tax on inventory deposits. If this box is unchecked, sales tax will not be included in the deposit amount.
Include Registrant Details in Online Signup Notification – Check this box to include all details of an online signup in the email notification to the newly assigned sales rep. This means the sales rep receiving the email notification will see not only the registrant’s name in the email but also the Source Type, Secondary Source Type, and answers to registration page questions. If this box is unchecked, only the registrant’s name will appear in the email notification to the sales rep.
Include Registrant Details in Sales Rep Assignment Notification – Check this box to include all details of a registrant assignment in an email notification to the newly assigned sales rep. This means the sales rep receiving the email notification will see not only the registrant’s name in the email but also the Source Type, Secondary Source Type, and answers to registration page questions. If this box is unchecked, only the registrant’s name will appear in the email notification to the sales rep.
Display Future Activities on Registrant Details page – Check this box to display sales activities beyond the current day for sales reps on the registrant profile. This means that in the Activities section of the registrant profile, activities listed will be for the current day as well as those scheduled for the future. If this box is unchecked, only the current day’s activities will be displayed.
Display Future Activities on Sales Center home page – Check this box to display sales activities beyond the current day for sales reps on their Sales Center home page. This means that in the Activities section of the Sales Center home page, activities listed will be for the current day as well as those scheduled for the future. If this box is unchecked, only the current day’s activities will be displayed.
Taxes – Check the boxes beside the taxes that users of the Inventory Center should be able to select from when completing the details of a contract. Multiple options allow for flexibility, including a custom option where you can enter your own tax percentage as well as formulas which contain rebates.
Print Logo – To add a project logo to the Lasso standard reports, click on the upload icon and browse for your logo. Select it and click Save. The logo will appear in the Print Logo space. To remove the logo, click on . If no logo is uploaded, the Lasso logo will be displayed.
Website – Enter the Project website URL.
Owner – If there is one person or group responsible for the project, enter the name.
Region – If the project is located in a specific region, select from the dropdown. The Region dropdown list is created in the Client Admin Center.
Day of Week Start – Select the weekly start date for reporting.
Launch Date – Select the date of the project launch.
Time Zone – Select the project time zone.
Currency Code – Select the project currency code.
Show Currency As – Select whether you want to show the currency as a symbol such $ or 3- letter code.
The Registration Page Code found in the Project Admin Center provides your web developer with the scripts and values they will need to integrate your online form (registration page) with Lasso. Using the code provided, your online form (registration page) can be programmed to feed online submissions to your project in Lasso. Please contact your Client Director for assistance.
1 - In the Project Admin Center, click View Registration Page Code.
2 - This brings up a window containing code for the following:
- Client ID
- Project ID
- Source Type Values
- Secondary Source Type Values
- Rating Values
- Question and Answer Values
3 - Note that there are two tabs available in this window – Names & Values and Fields & Values. Click on Names & Values for an easily readable version of the code and click on Fields & Values for a more technical version.