3 - Click on Add Component and complete the details on the right side of the screen.
The following fields are required:
- Name: Component Name
- Component Type: Select Building, Community, Phase, or Tower from the dropdown
- Inventory Type: Select Condominium, Corporate, Home Sites, Master Planned, Resort, Single Family, or Townhouse from the dropdown
The following fields are optional:
- Rescission Period: Number of days the purchaser has to rescind on the contract
- Deposit Bond Company: Select Deposit Bond Companies from the previously created dropdown (see Add Deposit Bond Company)
- Property Tax: Dollar amount of annual property tax
- Property Tax Date: Date that annual property tax is due
- Component Closed: Checkbox to close a component (Note: Closing a component is recommended over deleting it so the information is still retained in case access is needed in future.)
- Address: Spaces provided for Street Address, City, State or Province, Zip or Postal Code, and Country
Note: If you have not entered data in a required field, you will see the field bordered in red. Enter the required information and continue.
4 - Click Save.