About Project Preferences
Project Preferences are found on the Home Page of the Project Admin Center. Along with general information about the project such as Domain Name, Owner, and Region; the Project Preferences page is also an area where the Project Administrator can set the following items to allow for:
- Inventory contract back-dating
- Sales Tax included for Inventory deposits
- Registrant details included in email notification to Sales Reps on online registration signup
- Registrant details included in email notification to Sales Reps on Registrant assignment
- Display of future sales activities
- Selection of taxes for inventory contracts
- Project-specific logo on standard reports
- Project-specific time zone
- Project details including Website URL, Project Owner, Region, Day of Week Start, Launch Date, Time Zone, and Currency
Also viewable from the Project Preferences page is the Registration Page Code. This information must be provided to the web developer who is programming your registration page to submit data to the Lasso database. See View Registration Page Code.
To learn more about how your registration page works with Lasso, please refer to Registration Page Information.