Inventory Center - Automated Inventory Export
Note: This service is no longer available. If you would like to receive an automated export of your data, please contact your Lasso Client Director.
Clients may choose to export their data for such purposes as:
- Update project website - Update your project website's inventory list with current status information for each unit.
- Management reporting – Integrate the exported data with other applications such as Excel in order to provide customized reports containing analysis or graphical representation.
- Backup – Protect your data in case of user error such as accidental deletion of information.
- Archive – Maintain a record of historical information in order to compare time periods, keep track of database changes, or for legal reasons.
- Uploading to an accounting system – Integrate the exported data with accounting applications to consolidate information into one business system.
The data export can be automated so that the Lasso user does not have to perform this task manually. Your web developers will need to create a program using a link provided by Lasso that will extract the data in the form of a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file. The extract is generated on a real-time basis.
The fields that can be extracted directly from Lasso’s Inventory Center are:
- Plan Type
- Sq Ft
- Net Sales Revenue
- Total Sales Revenue
- Total Contract Price
- Inventory Address (Street, City, State/Province, Zip/Postal Code, and Country in separate cells)
- Color Scheme
- Contract Date
The link your programmers will use to program the automatic export must follow this naming convention:
Your Lasso Client Director will provide you with the specific URLs containing the Lasso Project IDs and Component IDs.
Example of a URL:
The example CSV file looks like this:
If you have any questions or want to initiate setup of the Inventory Export, please contact your Lasso Client Director.