About Lasso Landing Page
The Lasso Landing Page provides you with access to your Lasso Centers, including the Mail and Help Centers. At the top of page, you can quickly search for specific registrants, projects, and roles as well as manage your user preferences.
The list of centers that you see depends on your user roles. Each project you have access to will be listed under the category headings of Sales Center, Inventory Center, and Project Admin. For example, if you have a sales, project admin, and inventory role on a project, you will see the project listed under each center. If you have only a sales role on a project, you will see that project listed under the Sales Center category only. To log into a specific project, click on the project name under the appropriate center. If you are a Client Administrator, you will also see the Client Admin Center in the list as well. The panel to the right of your project list is reserved for your company news.
Note: To get back to the Lasso Landing Page at any point, just click on the Lasso logo in the top left corner.
- Centers – Access Mail Center
- Quick Search – Search for projects, roles, or registrants by typing the first few letters of the name
- Help – Access the Help Center containing instructional videos and documentation
- User Preferences – Set your preferences related to email, language, time zone, and display as well as change your password
- My Roles – Access your projects (the list will depend on the roles you have been given)
- Company News – News posted by your Lasso Administrator