About Realtor Database
If you are using Lasso's Inventory Center, you can add realtors/brokers to a separate realtor database within the Sales Center, and then link them to registrants and inventory as needed. They can also be transferred to the registrant database for marketing purposes.
Note: If you are not using the Inventory Center, your realtors can be added to the registrant database with a rating that identifies them as a Realtor. They can then be linked to registrants via relationships.
1 - Click into the Sales Center .
2 - Click Registrants and select Realtors.
- Add Realtor to Realtor Database
- Add Realtor Company to Realtor Database
- Transfer Realtors to Registrant Database
- Search for Realtor in Realtor Database
- Update Edit Realtor Details in Realtor Database
- Delete Realtor from Realtor Database
- Import Realtors into Realtor Database
- Assign Realtor to Registrant
- Unassign Realtor from Registrant
- Update/Edit Realtor Details from Registrant Profile
- Assign Realtor to Inventory Unit
- Unassign Realtor from Inventory Unit
- Update/Edit Realtor Contact Details in Inventory Center