About Aggregate Traffic Summary by Sales Rep
The Client Admin Center contains a report that displays traffic, rating, and activity history numbers for all your projects broken down by Sales Rep. This report allows you to view information on an aggregate level for each individual Sales Rep for both a specified timeframe as well as to date. Filters give you the ability to view specific Sales Reps, Projects, Sources, Ratings, History, or Timeframes. By default, the report provides data for the previous seven days. As with other standard Lasso reports, the Aggregate Traffic Summary by Sales Rep data can be exported to Excel.
Note: The Aggregate Traffic Activity Report provides details on History rather than Activities. The two are different. Activities are created either automatically via the Sales Process or manually by the Lasso User. Once Activities are completed, they become History.
The report is divided into the following sections:
- Traffic for Timeframe – Displays the number of new Registrants by Source and Rating as well as assigned primary Sales Rep for the specified timeframe based on Registration Date. It also provides First Visit and Visit counts based on History Date. Summary as well as per project data is displayed.
- Traffic to Date – Displays the number of Registrants by assigned primary Sales Rep by Source and Rating to date. It also provides First Visit and Visit counts to date. Summary as well as per project data is displayed.
- History for Timeframe – Displays the number of History entries by type broken down by the Sales Rep associated to the history for the specified timeframe. Summary as well as per project data is displayed.
To Access Aggregate Traffic Summary by Sales Rep:
1 - Click into the Client Admin Center .
2 - Click on Reports.
3 - Click on List in the dropdown and select Aggregate Traffic Summary by Sales Rep.
Note: You must have a Client Administrator Role and Report permissions to access this area.
- View/Filter Aggregate Traffic Activity Report
- Schedule Aggregate Traffic Activity Report to be Emailed
- Update/Edit Emailed Report Details
- Delete Report From Report Scheduler