About Appointments Panel on Sales Center Home Page
The Appointments panel on the Sales Center Home Page displays your appointments in categories based on:
- Missed – Past appointments that have not been completed
- Today – Appointments scheduled for the current day
- Next 7 – Appointments scheduled for the next 7 days after the current day (For example, if today is November 1st, the Next 7 will show appointments scheduled up to and including November 8th.)
- Next 30 – Appointment scheduled for the next 30 days (For example, if today is November 1st, the Next 30 will show appointments scheduled up to and including December 1st.)
- Beyond – Appointments scheduled beyond 30 days (For example, if today is November 1st, Beyond will show appointments scheduled after December 1st.)
When you first log into the Sales Center, your appointments for Today and the Next 7 days will be displayed. Clicking on a category heading will expand or collapse the list of appointments. Click on an appointment to complete, update, or cancel it. Click on a registrant name to open up their profile.
Note: Appointments that are marked as Public will show on the Appointments panel for all sales reps. Appointments that have been created by other sales reps will display their initials.
- Create Appointment
- Complete/Cancel/No Show Appointment from Registrant Profile
- Complete/Cancel/No Show Appointment from Sales Center Home Page
- Update/Edit/Reschedule Appointment
- Delete Appointment
- View Appointments Report