About Custom Lists, Built-In Lists and Groups Panel on Sales Center Home Page
The Custom Lists (Dynamic Lists) and Groups (Static Lists) panels on the Sales Center Home Page provide you with quick access to saved custom registrant lists and groups as well as predefined (Built-In) registrant lists, including registrants added in the last 7 and 30 days. You can also create and manage custom lists (including list sharing) as well as manage groups.
Built-In Lists include:
- Everyone – All registrants
- Unassigned Registrants – Registrants that are not assigned to a sales rep (you will see this only if you have a Sales Manager role)
- Prospects - All registrants if you are not using the Inventory Center to assign Purchasers to inventory; If you are using the Inventory Center, these are the registrants that do not have a Status of Purchaser
- Purchasers – Registrants that have a Status of Purchaser and are assigned to a unit in the Inventory Center
- Registrants Added in the Last 7 Days – Registrants with a Registration Date within the last 7 days, including the current day
- Registrants Added in the Last 30 Days – Registrants with a Registration Date within the last 30 days, including the current day
- Invalid Registrant Email Addresses – Registrants whose email addresses are invalid due to typos, etc.
Clicking on the Lists menu item at the top of the page also provides you with links to your saved custom lists, predefined lists, and groups. Create new custom lists and manage groups from here as well.
- About Custom Lists and Groups
- Create Custom List from Sales Center Home Page
- Save Custom List from Sales Center Home Page
- Delete Saved Custom List from Sales Center Home Page
- Share Custom List from Sales Center Home Page
- View Registrant Lists from Sales Center Home Page
- View Custom List Criteria
- Update/Edit Saved Custom List