View Media Spend Reports
There are two types of Media Spend Reports available for viewing by the User. One is a standard list report while the other is a graphical representation of the information.
1 - Click into the Sales Center .
2 - To view the Media Spend Reports, click Reports and select Media Spend or Media Spend - Graphical.
Media Spend List Report columns include:
- Publication - types of media (as defined by question and answers used in the setup of the Media Spend)
- Spend Start and Spend End - start and end dates of each spend period
- Media Spend - cost of each medium for the duration specified
- Registrant Signups - number of Registrants that signed up during the specified time period, by the type of media
- Cost Per Registrant - Registrant Signups column divided by Media Spend column
- Purchasers - number of Registrants that signed up during the specified time period that also became Purchasers, by the type of media
- (Purchasers are those Registrants that have been assigned Inventory. See About Assigning Purchase Details for Registrant in the Sale Center and About Inventory Center.)
- Cost Per Purchaser - Purchasers column divided by Media Spend column
- Comments - the comments as entered during the setup of the Media Spend
Filter this report by selecting Spend Start and Spend End dates and/or specific Publications.
Note: To select multiple Publications at once, hold down the Ctrl key.
In the Media Spend Graphical Report, you will see the Media Spend Categories that have been set up. Click on a category to view the graphs.
The following graphs will come up in a new window:Registrant Signups By Publication - pie chart depicting the proportion of Registrants that signed up via each media type
- Media Spend By Publication - bar chart comparing the cost of each medium
- Cost Per Registrant By Publication - bar chart representing the cost of each medium per Registrant Signup
- Cost Per Purchaser By Publication - bar chart representing the cost of each medium per Purchaser
Select start and end dates and click on Filter to analyze the results for a specific date range.