CRM is much more than a contact management system, yet many companies struggle with implementation and truly understanding the data they can get out of it to maximize their return.
This webinar is jammed-packed with strategies and tactics to help you love your CRM and the data and analytics that you should be getting out of it. We'll explore the cost of a lead and the number of leads needed to achieve goals. We'll also review the results of the 2018 Online Lead Follow-Up Survey conducted by Lasso and Builder Partnerships.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to read the data you are getting from your CRM and what you should do with it
- What realistic goals can be set and what success looks like (hint: it's not always about the sales)
- Solve the ongoing challenges of following up with prospects, understanding the opposing views of sales managers and agents
- Create a sales process that sales agents will follow
- Understand the importance of being flexible: technology changes, messaging changes, interactions change - refresh regularly
Presented by Dave Betcher with Lasso CRM. Hosted by Monica Wheaton with Builder Partnerships.