Sapphire Integration with Lasso
In this article:
- About Sapphire Integration with Lasso
- Set Up Saphhire Integration with Lasso
- Add Sapphire Customers as Registrants in Lasso
- Connect Lasso Registrant to Sapphire
- Go to Sapphire Profile via Lasso
- Pull Custom List of Sapphire Buyers Under Contract
- Ratify Contract in Sapphire
SAPPHIRE™ Build is the only Enterprise Management Suite for high-volume production builders. SAPPHIRE™ Build enables you to seamlessly integrate your entire business operations using a single, unified system. Available online, anywhere, any time. It's easy to learn and navigate with portals for prospects, customers, vendors, employees, and management.
To integrate Lasso with Sapphire, access to API Integration Tokens is needed. This is only available to users with a Project Admin role and the Integrations permission. Please note that there is a fee for this service.
Lasso Setup Requirements
Lasso must be set up on as a one-to-one Lasso project to Sapphire project model, and one-to-one Lasso inventory component to Sapphire inventory. A setup of several communities within a single Lasso project will not work for Sapphire integration, e.g. an OSC project and an Onsite Sales project for all communities.
The following settings will be added to Lasso when the Sapphire integration is enabled:
- Follow-up Process of Under Contract will be added to the project settings.
- Relationship of Co-Buyer will be added to the relationship types.
- History Type of Contract Signed will be added to the history types.
- History Type of Contract Cancelled will be added to the history types.
Important items to note:
- The registrant profile in Lasso must have either a properly formatted email address or phone number with 7-10 digits to be linked with Sapphire.
- Updates made to primary contact information (name, email, phone, address) in Lasso will be automatically pushed to Sapphire but updates in Sapphire will not be pushed to Lasso.
- If there are multiple buyers on a single contract, each registrant must be entered as separate registrants in Lasso, and Relationship of Co-Buyer created between all buyers in Lasso before connecting registrants to Sapphire. The first registrant profile that is pushed from Lasso will become Buyer #1 in Sapphire. Co-buyers with a Co-Buyer Relationship in Lasso will be pushed as Buyer #2, etc. to a maximum of 4. Each buyer linked via a relationship in Lasso will have their own profile in Sapphire. Each buyer will also be listed on the Home Buyer Info page of each Sapphire profile.
- When a buyer’s Follow-up Process is updated to Under Contract in Sapphire, the Follow-up Process on their registrant profile in Lasso will be automatically updated to Under Contract and a History entry of Contract Signed will be added.
- When a contract in Sapphire is cancelled, a history entry of Contract Cancelled will be automatically added on a registrant’s profile in Lasso.
Please log into both Sapphire and Lasso as you will be navigating from one to the other during setup. Note that you will need the Lasso Project ID.
Generate an API Token in Lasso
1 – On the Lasso Home Page, scroll to Project Admin and click More….
2 – Select API Integration Tokens.
3 – Click Generate New API Token.
4 – In the Generate Token for Project field, select the project.
5 – In the Vendor field, select AtlasRTX.
6 – Please read the Notice below the Generate button. This is what you will be charged for the integration. If you have questions about the fee, please contact your Lasso Client Director.
7 – If you have read the Notice regarding the fee and are ready to move ahead, click Generate.
Note: Only one API token per project/vendor combination can be generated. This will be noted below the Generate button if you are attempting to generate an API token using an existing project/vendor combination.
8 – The project/vendor combination will be added to the list. Click Show Key.
9 – Click Copy to Clipboard.
Generate Authentication Token in Sapphire
10 – In Sapphire, click on the System Data tab, and select Communities and then Communities again.
11 – Click on the green + icon.
12 – Enter the Lasso Project ID in the ID field.
13 – Select a Parent B/U.
14 – Select the Lasso Project Name in the Name and Marketing Name fields, and Save.
15 – Click the Integration tab.
16 – Enter the Lasso Project ID.
17 – Paste the key into the Lasso API Key field, preceding it with the text Bearer and a space, and then save.
18 – Your Lasso project will then show in the list of Communities.
19 – In your browser address bar, enter <client site URL>/utility/authenticationtokens.aspx.
20 – In the Client Type field, enter Lasso.
21 – In the Client ID field, enter Lasso.
22 – In the User field, select Administrator.
23 – Click Create new token.
24 – This will generate an Authentication Token. Copy the token. You will be pasting it into the Post URL Webhook field on the Lasso API Integrations page.
Configure Webhook in Lasso
25 – On the API Integration Tokens page, select the token and click Configure Webhook.
26 – In the Post URL field, enter the site URL followed by /LassoRequestHandler.ashx?auth= followed by the authentication token generated in Sapphire.
27 – In the Profile URL field, enter the site URL followed by /LassoRegistrantRequestHandler.ashx?.
28 – If you would like to include or exclude registrants based on selected ratings, click Registrant Rating Filter. If not, click Save Changes.
29 – Click Registrant Rating Filter to turn the filter on.
30 – The filter’s default is set to include registrants with the selected ratings. Click the settings button to change from Inclusive to Exclusive.
31 – Select the ratings you want to include or exclude, depending on your settings selection, and click Save Changes.
You should now be able to connect Lasso registrants with Sapphire.
Sapphire customers must first be added to Lasso as registrants.
1 - In the Sales Center, click Registrants and select Add.
2 – Add the registrant details, including an email address and/or phone number, and click Create Registrant, being sure to change the rating to Purchaser.
Note: Sapphire requires either a properly formatted email address or phone number with 7-10 digits.
The registrant will be added to Lasso.
If there are multiple buyers on a single contract, add each buyer as a separate registrant in Lasso.
3 – Add each co-buyer to Lasso as above but be sure to check the Exclude From Traffic box so they are not counted as new traffic.
Note: Each buyer must have a separate profile in Lasso.
Once all co-buyers are added, Relationships must be created to link the profiles in Lasso before connecting their profiles to Sapphire.
Note: Sapphire’s maximum number of buyers on a single contract is four.
If there are co-buyers, create a relationship between registrants in Lasso before connecting to Sapphire.
Note: If Co-Buyer Relationships are created between registrants in Lasso after connecting to Sapphire, they will not be linked in Sapphire.
4 – In one of the registrant’s profiles, click Actions and select Relationship.
5 – Search for the name of the registrant you want to link as a co-buyer, select Co-Buyer in the Relationship field, and click Create Relationship.
A relationship between the two registrants will be created.
Do this for all buyers on the contract, keeping in mind that Sapphire’s maximum number is four.
1 – In the registrant’s profile in Lasso, click Actions and select Integrations.
2 – Click Connect this Registrant to Sapphire.
3 – If the registrant connects correctly, you will get a message saying they’re Connected. Click Visit External Profile to view the profile in Sapphire.
4 – If you are not already logged into Sapphire, you will directed to the Login page. Enter your Username and Password and click Login.
If you are already logged into Sapphire, you will be taken directly to the buyer’s profile.
On the buyer’s profile in Sapphire, you will see the following entries pushed from Lasso:
- Buyer #1 = Primary Buyer name and contact details
- Buyer #2 or more = Co-buyer name and contact details (if co-buyer added to Lasso and co-buyer relationship created)
- In the Status section, R = Lasso Rating
- In the Prospecting section, Source = Lasso Source Type
- In the Prospecting section, Source = Lasso Secondary Source Type (if added to Lasso, this will show in the Source field following the Lasso Source Type, and separated by a comma)
- In the Prospecting section, Date = Lasso Registration Date
Note: If you need to update any of the details, you must do so in Lasso. Details updated in Sapphire will not be updated in Lasso. If a relationship is added or removed in Lasso after registrants are connected to Sapphire, these changes will not be reflected in Sapphire.
To view the co-buyer contact details, click on Home Buyer Info under Links and then the Address Info tab.
Note: If you need to update contact details, do so in Lasso rather than Sapphire. Details updated in Lasso will also be updated in Sapphire but details updated in Sapphire will not be updated in Lasso.
1 – In the registrant profile in the Sales Center, click Actions and select Integrations.
Note: Be sure you are also logged into Sapphire.
2 – Click View External Profile.
The profile will come up in Sapphire.
Note: If you are not logged into Sapphire, you will be directed to the Login page, where you need to enter your Username and Password and click Login.The profile will come up in Sapphire.
1 – On the Sales Center Home Page , click the green plus button in the Custom Lists panel.
2 – On the Custom Lists page, you can pull Sapphire buyers with ratified contracts in the following ways:
- Select Under Contract in the Follow-up Process section will give you a list of all registrants that have ratified contracts in Sapphire.
- Select Contract Signed in the Contact Type and selecting a start and end date in the Contact Date section will give you a list of registrants that have ratified contracts in Sapphire with contract dates in the selected date range.
In the Follow-up section, select Under Contract and click Go. This will give you a total list of registrants with ratified contracts in Sapphire.
Select a start and end date in the Contact Date section and select Contract Signed in the Contact Type section. Click Go.
This will give you a list of registrants that have ratified contracts in Sapphire with contract dates in the selected date range.
1 – In Sapphire, in the buyer’s profile, under Prospecting, click Assign to Me and then OK.
2 – Click New Worksheet.
3 – Click OK to Continue.
4 – Click Save File. This will open an application on your desktop.
5 – Select Community, Lot, and Model.
6 – Complete required fields.
7 – Click Ratify.
The following will happen in the primary buyer registrant profile in Lasso:
- Follow-up Process of Under Contract will be automatically added.
- History of Contract Signed will be automatically added.
Note: If a contract is cancelled in Sapphire, history of Contract Cancelled will be automatically added to the registrant's profile in Lasso. Follow-Up Process will remain as Under Contract.