Integrate AltasRTX with Lasso
In this article:
- Need-to-Knows about Integrating AtlasRTX with Lasso
- Set Up AtlasRTX Integration with Lasso
- Connect Lasso Registrant with AtlasRTX
- Pull Custom List of Registrants Who Have Responded to AtlasRTX Texts
AltasRTX uses A.I. chatbots, along with human-assisted interactions, to communicate with prospects through real-time conversations and interactive surveys. Lasso can be integrated with AtlasRTX using the Lasso Pro API (Application Programming Interface). The API allows the two systems to communicate with each other via webhooks that send information from AtlasRTX to Lasso. When Lasso is integrated with AtlasRTX, chat history is automatically recorded to Lasso.
To integrate Lasso with AtlasRTX, access to API Integration Tokens is needed. This is only available to users with a Project Admin role and the Integrations permission. Please note that there is a fee for this service.
- Chat history is automatically recorded to Lasso when communication is done through AltasRTX.
- Lasso must be set up on as a one-to-one Lasso project to AtlasRTX
- Customers must be entered into Lasso with a 10-digit phone number.
- If a customer already exists in AtlaxRTX with the same phone number as a newly entered registrant in Lasso, the customer will not be pushed to AtlasRTX.
- When a customer is pushed from Lasso to AtlasRTX, a text will be sent to the customer asking them to rate their level of interest in the AtlasRTX location that is aligned with the Lasso project. Communication can be viewed in the Message Customer section of a customer profile in AtlasRTX and the History section of a registrant profile in Lasso.
- Changes made to contact details in Lasso are not reflected in AtlasRTX and changes made in AtlasRTX are not reflected in Lasso.
AtlasRTX Customer Profile
Lasso Registrant Profile
Setting up the integration is a two-step process:
1 – On the Lasso Home Page, scroll to Project Admin and click More….
2 – Select API Integration Tokens.
3 – Click Generate New API Token.
4 – In the Generate Token for Project field, select the project.
5 – In the Vendor field, select AtlasRTX.
6 – Please read the Notice below the Generate button. This is what you will be charged for the integration. If you have questions about the fee, please contact your Lasso Client Director.
7 – If you have read the Notice regarding the fee and are ready to move ahead, click Generate.
Note: Only one API token per project/vendor combination can be generated. This will be noted below the Generate button if you are attempting to generate an API token using an existing project/vendor combination.
8 – The project/vendor combination will be added to the list. Click Show Key.
9 – Click Copy to Clipboard.
10 – Paste the key into an email along with the Lasso project name, and send to your AltasRTX contact, who will provide the webhook information.
11 – On the API Integration Tokens page, select the token and click Configure Webhook.
12 – In the Password field, enter the password provided by AtlasRTX.
13 – By default, all registrants will be included. If you want to include only those registrants with specific ratings, click Registrant Rating Filter to turn the filter on. Otherwise, skip to Step 16.
14 – If you want to change the default from Inclusive to Exclusive, click the settings wheel and select as desired.
15 – Select the ratings you want to include or exclude, depending on your settings selection.
16 – Click Save Changes.
You should now be able to connect Lasso registrants with AtlasRTX.
1 – In the Sales Center, Registrants and select Add.
2 – Enter the Source Type if needed. Walk In is the default.
3 – Enter a 10-digit phone number for the customer. This is required for AtlasRTX as a text message is sent as soon as the customer is pushed from Lasso to AtlasRTX.
4 – Click Create Registrant.
The customer will be added as a registrant in Lasso.
A text message will be sent to the customer from AtlasRTX.
5 – Go to https://app.atlasrtx.com/Login.aspx and log into AtlasRTX with your work email address and password.
6 – Click Search and select Customers.
7 – In the CUSTOMERS search bar, enter the name, phone, or email of the registrant as entered in Lasso and click Look Up. This will display a list of all customers that match the criteria that was entered.
8 – To view communication with the customer, click the chat icon. You will see a Lasso Registrant created message along with the initial text message and follow-up messages.
You will also see the communication in the registrant’s profile in Lasso.
Click View Engagement in the History item to view the customer in AtlasRTX.
1 – On the Sales Center Home Page, click the green plus button in the Custom Lists panel.
2 – On the Custom Lists page, select AtlasRTX in the Contact Type to pull a list of all registrants that have responded to AtlasRTX texts. Select a start and end date in the Contact Date section to pull a list of registrants that have responded in the selected date range.