About Purchaser Tracking in Sales Center
The Purchaser Tracking functionality allows you to add and track purchase information within the Sales Center for a registrant that becomes a buyer. Information such as unit purchased, purchase price, unit status, contract dates, and co-buyers can be instantly added to the registrant profile and updated as needed.
The advantages to using purchaser tracking in Lasso include the following:
- Inventory does not have to be loaded into Lasso prior to assigning to a registrant but rather can be added directly to the registrant profile when they become a buyer. Information added to the profile at the time of purchase can include unit number, purchase price, unit status, contract dates, other optional dates, and co-buyers.
Note: Your Lasso Client Director can load the inventory for you if you prefer to have sales reps select from a list.
- A registrant’s Purchaser Status is indicated as $ Purchaser under their contact details when inventory is added to the registrant profile. There is no need to manually update a registrant’s Rating to Purchaser.
- Because the registrant’s Status becomes the indicator that they have purchased, Rating prior to purchase can be maintained.
- The Purchasers link on the Sales Center Home Page takes you directly to the list of registrants with the Status of Purchaser.
- For users with the Sales Reps List Permission, the number of registrants with the Status of Purchaser is displayed under # Purchasers on the Sales Center Home Page in the Sales Reps section.
- The Status of Purchaser in the Sales Details section of the Custom List page makes it easy to send a mass mail to only purchasers or exclude them from a promotional message.
Purchase information that can be added to the registrant profile includes:
- Inventory No - Lot, Unit, House Number
- Unique ID - Legal Name, Property Identifier, Strata Lot
- Sale Price
- Unit Status:
- Unavailable – Unit that not available for purchase, e.g. model home
- Available - Unit that is available for purchase
- Reserved - Pre-sale unit for which there is expressed interest to buy and deposit has been taken in trust
- Offer - Unit for which a buyer has made the seller an offer to purchase
- Subject - Unit for which there is an accepted offer that is contingent on specific conditions being removed such as buyer obtaining financing, unit passing home inspection, buyer selling existing home, etc.
- Firm(R) - Unit for which there is an accepted offer with no conditions but is in the specified rescission period meaning the buyer can back out of (rescind) the contract up to and including the final day of the rescission period; immediately following the rescission period, the unit becomes Firm
- Firm - Unit for which there is an accepted offer with no conditions and the rescission period (if applicable) has passed
- Closed - Unit for which all monies and legal documents have been exchanged between seller and buyer, and ownership has been transferred from seller to buyer
- Plan - Floor Plan, Home Model
- Sales Agent(s)
- Contract Date - Buyer makes an offer to purchase the unit
- Acceptance Date - Seller accepts the buyer's offer to purchase the unit
- Completion Date - Full dollar amount of the unit is transferred from buyer to seller and ownership of the unit is transferred from seller to buyer
- Release Date - Inventory is released for sale to the public
- Possession Date - Buyer takes possession of the unit and is given keys
- Occupancy Date - Buyer physically moves into the purchased unit
- Adjustment Date - Calculations on the purchase are completed for items such as property taxes, utility taxes, etc. (proportionate based on Possession Date)
- Date Sent To Lawyer - Accepted contract is sent to the lawyer for preparation of closing documents
- Track Purchasers
- Update Purchaser Tracking Information
- Remove Purchaser from Assigned Inventory
- Pull Custom List of Registrants with Purchaser Status
- View Report of Registrants with Purchaser Status