Integrations with Lasso via Zapier
In this article:
- What is Zapier?
- How does Zapier work with Lasso?
- Which Lasso API plan do I need?
- What are some application Triggers and how do they apply to Lasso?
Zapier is a web-based service that allows end users to connect, or integrate, the various applications they use on a regular basis. Connections are easily built via workflows called Zaps that combine a Trigger with an Action. A specific event triggers an action, automating a task for the user. Zapier provides the ability to integrate over 1000 web applications, including Avochato, CallRail, LiveChat, and Facebook.
Zapier connections to Lasso are made using Lasso's API. There are two versions of the API - the included version that is provided at no cost to you (Lasso API) and the add-on version for which there is a monthly fee (Lasso Pro API):
- Lasso API - The Lasso API key allows you to connect your contact us form/registration page with Lasso and submit registrations.
- Lasso Pro API - The Lasso Pro API key allows access to Lasso's pre-built integrations, and provides added features of appending data in Lasso and updating external applications.
Zapier product plans also include a free version and a premium version that provides more features for a monthly fee:
- The Zapier Free plan allows you to easily connect your online form to Lasso and submit registrations.
- The Zapier Starter plan allows updates to existing registrants, such as adding history, and provides the benefit of a two-way sync between systems. For more information about Zapier, please refer to the Zapier Getting Started Guide.
Following are some examples of which versions you will need, depending on what you want to do:
- Push data from online form (registration page) to Lasso. If you simply want to feed your data from your online form (registration page) to Lasso, the Lasso API that is included in your monthly Lasso subscription is all you need.
- Push data from online form (registration page) to Lasso AND append existing data. If you want the system to check for duplicates and update the data in Lasso rather than adding a new registrant if that registrant already exists, you will need the the Lasso Pro API.
- Integrate chat or call applications with Lasso. If you would like to integrate an application such as CallRail or LiveChat with Lasso, you will need the Lasso Pro API.
Following are some examples of Triggers in various applications as they apply to Lasso:
1 - Zapier – Submit a registrant to Lasso via Webhooks by Zapier (with the Trigger of a signup)
2 - Unbounce – Submit a registrant to Lasso with the Trigger of New Form Submission in Unbounce
3 - Facebook Lead Ads – Submit a registrant to Lasso with the Trigger of New Lead in Facebook Lead Ads
4 - LiveChat – Submit a registrant to Lasso with the Trigger of Finished Chat in LiveChat
5 - CallRail – Submit a registrant to Lasso with the Trigger of Phone Call Completed in CallRail