To watch a video about Activities, click play below:
You can schedule sales activities such as phone calls or emails with your registrants from the Sales Center Home Page or the registrant profile, on an individual basis as well as for multiple registrants at one time via registrant lists. The activities you schedule will appear on the Sales Center Home Page as well as in the Activities section of the registrant profile.
The Activities panel displays the activities that need to be completed and allows you to select a timeframe. Choose to see activities for:
- Today – Shows activities scheduled for today as well as overdue activities
- Today and Tomorrow – Shows activities scheduled for today and tomorrow as well as overdue activities
- Next 7 Days – Shows activities for today and the next 6 days as well as overdue activities
If you are a Sales Manager, you will likely have Sales Center Home Page permissions which provide you with an Activities by Sales Rep panel where you will be able to click through to activities that need to be completed for each sales rep.
On the Activities Panel, you can:
- Click on an activity to take you to the list of registrants where you can then go into individual registrant profiles if necessary.
- Perform a Search via an activity by entering part of a Comment/Registrant Name or selecting a Due By option of Today, Today and Tomorrow, or Next 7 Days.
- Send Email activities directly from the Sales Center Home Page with the Send Now option.
- Instantly reschedule activities or delete those that are no longer applicable.