Search for Roles or Registrants
If you prefer to watch a video on Search for Registrant, click play below:
In this article:
The Quick Search box located at the top of the Lasso Landing Page and in each Sales Center allows you to quickly search for roles and registrants:
- To find a specific role that your Lasso user account is associated to, begin to type the first few letters of the project or client name. This will bring up a list of roles that match your criteria. Select from the list to be taken to the project or client.
- To find a registrant, begin to type the first few letters/digits of the registrant’s name, company, email address, or phone number. This will bring up a list of registrants that match your criteria. If you are on the Lasso Landing Page, the search list will display all projects that the registrant is associated to. Select the registrant or project to be taken to the registrant's profile. If you are in the Sales Center, the search list will display only the registrants associated to the project you are logged into.
About Quick Search
- The Quick Search box on the Lasso Landing Page allows you to search for registrants across all projects. If a registrant is associated to more than one project, two projects will be listed beside the registrant’s name initially. Click the dropdown arrow under the second project to display all projects that the registrant is associated to.
- For registrants who are associated to multiple projects, the order in which the projects are displayed is by the date the registrant's profile was most recently modified. For example, if the most recent modification to a registrant’s profile was a rating change in Project A, Project A would be displayed first.
- Click on a registrant name to be taken to the registrant’s profile. If the registrant is associated to multiple projects, you will land on the registrant profile in the project that is listed first. Click on a project name to land on the registrant profile in that specific project.
- Hover over a registrant name in the search list to view the registrant’s email and/or phone number.
- Click on Switch to Advanced Search at the bottom of the list, if you want additional search options. This will take you to the Advanced Search page.
- If you have various roles (Sales, Project Admin, Inventory, Client Admin), you can search for them by entering the project or client name in the Quick Search box. Clicking on the name of a project will take you to that project’s Sales Center. If you have an Inventory and/or Project Admin role, you will see a tower icon representing the Inventory Center and/or a gear icon representing the Project Admin Center. Clicking on these icons will take you to the Inventory or Project Admin Center for the project.
- A percent sign (%) acts as a wildcard search. Enter % before your search criteria to search for all results with the criteria in the details.
The Advanced Search gives you additional search options, including address, registration date, contact date, and Personal or Registrant ID.
Using Quick Search, click on Switch to Advanced Search at the bottom of the search list.
You can also bring up the Advanced Search page by clicking Registrants at the top of the Sales Center Home Page and selecting Search.
On the Advanced search page, enter the criteria for your search, e.g. Last Name, and click on the Search button (above Basic Search section or below Date Range section).
Lasso returns the results of its search by listing all matching registrant records on the Registrant Search screen. Click on the name of the registrant for whom you want to access the details. (If there is only one registrant that matches the criteria entered, you will be taken directly to the registrant’s profile.)