FAQs - Reporting Dashboard on Lasso Home Page
In this article:
We're excited to announce the new Reporting Dashboard on the Lasso Home Page and we're looking for your feedback! This dashboard is just the beginning of a series of enhancements we are making to the reporting that is available in Lasso. The new dashboard features cross-project reporting and interactive charts that are designed to answer questions about your business, including:
- How many leads are coming into each project?
- How many appointments are being set and how many are being completed?
- How are sales reps performing?
- Are activities being completed?
- How are marketing campaigns performing?
- What are the conversion rates from lead to purchaser, and how long is it taking to convert?
Features that answer these types of questions will be released gradually so check back each week to see what’s new! The types of charts and information displayed in the dashboard will depend on the unique setup for your company as well as the roles and permissions that have been assigned to you. If you have any questions, or have feedback on the reports, please contact your Client Director.
When you are viewing the current dashboard, please keep in mind that new features will be added over the next few months and we want your feedback! Use the Feedback button available under the Help tab on the Lasso Home Page or Sales Center Home Page, or contact your Lasso Client Director.
In the meantime, there are few things to note:
- The data that is represented in the dashboard when you initially log in shows all new traffic for a selected date range - This Month, This Year, or Last Month. The date range is selected in Settings and will be saved when logging out.
- Marketing project data (i.e. a project specifically used for mass mail, that automatically populates with all registrants that are added to your other projects) is not included in the Reporting Dashboard numbers.
- Traffic tab counts are based on new registrants in each project. If a registrant is entered into one project and then is associated to another project (e.g. OSC and community projects), they will be counted twice on the Traffic tab.
- The information that you see depends on your sales role(s) and permissions:
- If you have a Sales Manager role on all your assigned projects, you will see data for all assigned projects and associated users.
- If you have a Sales Rep role on any of your assigned projects, you will see only your own data for all assigned projects.
To access the Reporting Dashboard, click Dashboard BETA to the left of My Roles.
The default for the line chart is set to Traffic, which represents the total count of registrants across all projects based on their registration date for the selected date range. Please note that whether you see the count for all registrants or just those assigned to you will depend on your permissions.
The vertical axis of the graph represents the registrant count and the horizontal axis represents each day of the month or each month of the year, depending on the selection.
Click on the Settings icon to drill down into the data and the Chart icon to change the view to display the list of registrants or both the graph and the registrants.
Display Line Graph
Display Registrant List
Display Line Graph and Registrant List
The tabs at the top of the chart represent the following:
- Traffic - Number of registrants whose Registration Date is within the specified date range (registrants assigned to more than one project are counted for each project they are assigned to)
- Appointments - Number of appointments within the specified date range
- Appointments Held - Number of appointments within the specified date range and a status of Completed
- Sales - Number of purchased units with an Acceptance Date that is within the specified date range
See the data represented in area charts for Sales Reps, Projects, Rating, Source, Secondary Source, or Follow Up Process. Hover over a spot in the c
See a by specific Sales Reps, Projects, Rating, Source, Secondary Source, or Follow Up Process. Select a date range of This Year, Last Month, or This Month based on Registration Date.
Clicking on the Sales Reps or Projects Segments tabs will give you a stacked area chart with unique colors representing each selected sales rep or project. Hover over the chart to see the numbers for a specific day or month, depending on the selected date range.
View Chart and/or Registrant Names:
The Chart icon allows you to change the view from a chart to a registrant list or both.