FAQs - Reporting Dashboard on Lasso Home Page
In this article:
The Reporting Dashboard on the Lasso Home Page continues to evolve and we're looking for your feedback! This dashboard is the beginning of a series of enhancements we are making to the reporting that is available in Lasso. Features include cross-project reporting and interactive charts that are designed to answer questions about your business, including:
- How many leads are coming into each project?
- How many appointments are being set and how many are being completed?
- How are sales reps performing?
- Are activities being completed?
- How are marketing campaigns performing?
- What are the conversion rates from lead to purchaser, and how long is it taking to convert?
Features that answer these types of questions will be released gradually so check back each week to see what’s new! The types of charts and information displayed in the dashboard will depend on the unique setup for your company as well as the roles and permissions that have been assigned to you. If you have any questions, or have feedback on the reports, please contact your Client Director.
When you are viewing the current dashboard, please keep in mind that new features will be added over the next few months and we want your feedback! Use the Feedback button available under the Help tab on the Lasso Home Page or Sales Center Home Page, or contact your Lasso Client Director.
In the meantime, there are few things to note:
- The data that is represented in the dashboard when you initially log in shows data for the current month. Select from timeframes of This Month, This Year, or Last Month.
- Marketing project data (i.e. a project specifically used for mass mail, that automatically populates with all registrants that are added to your other projects) is not included in the Reporting Dashboard numbers.
- Traffic tab counts are based on new registrants in each project. If a registrant is entered into one project and then is associated to another project (e.g. OSC and community projects), they will be counted twice on the Traffic tab.
- The information that you see depends on your sales role(s) and permissions:
- If you have a Sales Manager role on all your assigned projects, you will see data for all assigned projects and associated users.
- If you have a Sales Rep role on any of your assigned projects, you will see only your own data for all assigned projects.
To access the Reporting Dashboard, click Dashboard BETA to the left of My Roles.
This takes you to the Reporting Dashboard where you will see a set of boxes in which you can populate various reports.
Add Report to Reporting Dashboard
1 - Click in a box to Configure This Report.
2 - Select a Report Type.
- Traffic - A chart displaying the number of new registrants for the selected timeframe. The vertical axis represents the registrant count and the horizontal axis represents each day of the month or each month of the year, depending on the timeframe selection.
- Appointments - A chart displaying the number of appointments based on the appointment date for the selected timeframe. The vertical axis represents the number of appointments and the horizontal axis represents each day of the month or each month of the year, depending on the timeframe selection.
- Appointments Held - A chart displaying the number of appointments with completed status based on the appointment completed date for the selected timeframe. The vertical axis represents the number of appointments and the horizontal axis represents each day of the month or each month of the year, depending on the timeframe selection.
- Sales - A chart displaying the number of sales based on Acceptance Date for the selected timeframe. The vertical axis represents the number of sales and the horizontal axis represents each day of the month or each month of the year, depending on the timeframe selection. This is applicable only if you are using Lasso's Inventory Center to manage purchasers.
- Completed Activities - A chart displaying the number and type of completed activities for each selected Project and Sales Rep. Each bar represents the number and type of completed activities for a specific sales rep based on the activity completed date.
- Registrant History - A chart displaying the number and type of history items entered for each selected Project and Sales Rep. Each bar represents the number and type of history items for a specific sales rep based on the history date.
Your selected report will populate the box. The names of the registrants who make up the count in the graph will be listed below it, along with their Registration Date, associated Project, primary Assigned Sales Rep, Rating, and Source. Click on a registrant to go to their profile in the Sales Center.
Note: The numbers and lists that you see are dependent on your sales roles and associated permissions.
Click on each available report box to populate with a report as needed.
Change Report Timeframe
The default timeframe is the current month. To change the report timeframe, click THIS MONTH.
Options are This Year, Last Month, and This Month.
You can filter each report by various criteria, such as Sales Rep, Project, Rating, Source, Secondary Source, or Follow-Up Process. The criteria may vary depending on selected report.
1 - Click below + Click to Add Filter and select a filter type from the available options.
2 - Check the box(es) beside the desired criteria. The chart numbers will change according to your selection(s).
To add another filter, click below + Click to Add Filter again, select another Filter type, and check the desired criteria.
Your selected filter(s) will be saved for the next time you click back into the report. To remove a filter, click on the X to the right of it.
View Report Data by Group
You can change the visual representation of the Traffic, Appointments, Appointments Held, and Sales to show numbers within a selected Group. Groups include Sales Reps, Projects, Rating, Source, Secondary Source, or Follow-Up Process.
1 - Above the graph on the right, click Group and select the desired group from the list.
2 - The display will change to a stacked line graph representing the numbers within each group. Hover over a spot in the graph to see the numbers.
Note: If you have filtered the data using the filter function to the left of the graph, the data you see in the selected group will be based on the filter(s).
Change Report Type
1 - In the report, click the settings button and then Change Report.
2 - Select the desired Report Type.