FAQs - Reporting Dashboard on Lasso Home Page
In this article:
We're excited to announce the new Reporting Dashboard on the Lasso Home Page and we're looking for your feedback! This dashboard is just the beginning of a series of enhancements we are making to the reporting that is available in Lasso. The new dashboard features cross-project reporting and interactive charts that are designed to answer questions about your business, including:
- How many leads are coming into each project?
- How many appointments are being set and how many are being completed?
- How are sales reps performing?
- Are activities being completed?
- How are marketing campaigns performing?
- What are the conversion rates from lead to purchaser, and how long is it taking to convert?
Features that answer these types of questions will be released gradually so check back each week to see what’s new! The types of charts and information displayed in the dashboard will depend on the unique setup for your company as well as the roles and permissions that have been assigned to you. If you have any questions, or have feedback on the reports, please contact your Client Director.
When you are viewing the current dashboard, please keep in mind that new features will be added over the next few months and we want your feedback! Use the Feedback button available under the Help tab on the Lasso Home Page or Sales Center Home Page, or contact your Lasso Client Director.
In the meantime, there are few things to note:
- The data that is represented in the dashboard is for each day of the current month to date. For example, if you log in on Sept 27th, the data displayed will be for Sept 1st to Sept 27th. If you log in on Oct 1st, you will see the data for Oct 1st only.
- If you have a marketing project (i.e. a project specifically used for mass mail, that automatically populates with all registrants that are added to your other projects), the marketing project data will be included in the Traffic numbers when you first view the Reporting Dashboard because the Traffic tab counts are based on new registrants in each project. If a registrant is entered into one project and then is associated to another project (e.g. OSC and community projects), they will be counted twice on the Traffic tab. If there is also a marketing project, they will be counted three times. Therefore, you may want to exclude the marketing project from the data by unchecking it in the Projects filter. The Opportunities tab counts each new person. That means if a registrant is entered into one project and then associated to multiple other projects, they are counted only once on the Opportunities tab. The marketing project data is not counted.
- The information that you see depends on your sales role(s) and permissions:
- If you have a Sales Manager role on all your assigned projects, you will see data for all assigned projects and associated users.
- If you have a Sales Rep role on any of your assigned projects, you will see only your own data for all assigned projects.
When you first log into Lasso, the Reporting Dashboard shows a line chart of new traffic across all projects. From here, you can begin to filter the data based on your specific needs. The data that is represented in the dashboard is for each day of the current month to date. For example, if you log in on Sept 27th, the data displayed will be for Sept 1st to Sept 27th. If you log in on Oct 1st, you will see the data for Oct 1st only.
The tabs at the top of the chart represent the following:
- Traffic - Number of registrants whose Registration Date is on the indicated day (registrants assigned to more than one project are counted for each project they are assigned to)
- Opportunities - Number of people whose Registration Date is on the indicated day (registrants assigned to more than one project are counted only once
- Appointments - Number of appointments with a start time on the indicated day
- Appointments Held - Number of appointments with a start time on the indicated day and a status of Completed
- Sales - Number of purchased units with an Acceptance Date on the indicated day
Filtering by Sales Reps or Projects will give you a stacked area chart with unique colors representing each selected sales rep or project. Hover over the chart to see the numbers for specific days.