Project Admin Center - Creating Sales Processes for Prospect Follow-Up
It’s hard to know where to start when creating a sales or follow-up process to engage home buyer prospects. Click on the link below for a guide that will give you the fundamentals, along with six sample workflows to get you started on the right track. Plus, you’ll find a worksheet to help you plan your own processes and fine-tune them along the way.
WHAT IS A SALES PROCESS?
A sales process, or workflow, is a series of follow-up actions within a time period designed to nurture
a lead to the next step of the sale funnel. A developer may have several workflows, each with a different goal:
- Qualify a lead
- Set up an appointment
- Provide information
- Schedule a return visit
- Keep top-of-mind
WHY SET UP A PROCESS?
Developing a sales or follow-up process will help your team close more deals by:
- Alerting them with predictable, consistent activities so leads aren’t forgotten
- Taking the guesswork out of follow-up. It happens quickly and consistently
- Positioning your sales agent as THE new home resource - knowledgeable,
interested and approachable
- Facilitating brand and messaging consistency
- Targeting communication based on the prospect’s status and needs,
instead of “seeing what sticks”
- Educating prospects so that when they are ready to purchase, they look to
your team as the experts
- Re-engaging aged or inactive leads
- Maintaining VIP interest through pre-sale or new development launch
- Connecting with realtors
Please download the guide for details.